Happy Father's Day!
Didn't want to forget all of our great RFO fathers! Happy Father's Day. I always think of my dad when I hear this song "Beacuse You Loved Me" by Celine Dion, so here's my dedication to all of you great dads out there and here are some quotes of appreciation.
• "A father is always making his baby into a little woman.
And when she is a woman he turns her back again." -- Enid Bagnold
• "If the new American father feels bewildered and even defeated, let him take comfort from the fact that whatever he does in any fathering situation has a fifty percent chance of being right." -- Bill Cosby
• "I talk and talk and talk, and I haven't taught people in 50 years what my father taught by example in one week." -- Mario Cuomo
• "Fathers, like mothers, are not born. Men grow into fathers - and fathering is a very important stage in their development." -- David M. Gottesman
• "One father is more than a hundred schoolmasters." -- George Herbert
• "If the past cannot teach the present and the father cannot teach the son, then history need not have bothered to go on, and the world has wasted a great deal of time." -- Russell Hoban
"A new father quickly learns that his child invariably comes to
the bathroom at precisely the times when he's in there, as if he
needed company. The only way for this father to be certain of bathroom
privacy is to shave at the gas station." -- Bill Cosby
• "I watched a small man with thick calluses on both hands work fifteen and sixteen hours a day. I saw him once literally bleed from the bottoms of his feet, a man who came here uneducated, alone, unable to speak the language, who taught me all I needed to know about faith and hard work by the simple eloquence of his example." -- Mario Cuomo