I do and I dont support Obama, dealing with my worries
Well this is my first post here, Ive lurked for quite some time but I thougjht today Id post. I think my thoughts can most easily be expressed by creating a list of things I like and things I dont and by putting them down in print maybe one of you will have the answer.
Things I support about Obama
1. Nationalized healthcare, we need it to compete our industrys are being crushed by the cost and our familys cant afford it.
2. A less big business friendly environment, we need corporations to come home and quit building over seas.
3. A change in our energy plan and real work on moving to alternatives, I prefer Nuke power as it is the cheapest by far but we need to do something other than what we are.
4. A partial removal of the race card from the black mans hands, this might be a different take than you have heard but with a black man in the white house can America be racist? If "The Man" is black doesnt that mean the gravy train of excuses is over?
5. Change, yes its a bit nebulous but I like chaos, I like trying new things. If it blows up in our faces then we have all the proof we need to never vote for a Dem again but this one time it will be interesting.
Things I worry about or dont like.
1. Lack of drive to protect the country from the Islamic threat
2. Going back to the Clinton style of global co-operations in which we are the only ones who co-operate and our enemys do what they want
3. The second amendmant, Liberals would love for us all to be at their mercy our guns keep liberals honest.
4. Abortion, I find it odd that Liberals are harder on the unborn than they are on terrorists.
5. General liberal sillyness, they have such an odd need to be appeasers to the wierdest people.
So there ya have it, Im not a whole hearted Obama supporter yet but I think he might make some changes we need.